Saturday, November 10, 2007

Day 2 as a Blogger

This morning I am on my home computer, it is Saturday, 7:00 AM. Since the time changed, earlier to bed, earlier to rise. Not my plan just my reality. I have spent the last hour trying to turn my cookies on so I could get into the site to do my post. Bad news is I still don't know what a cookie has to do with anything in the computer lingo and why didn't whoever the smart people are call it something else. Couldn't it have been a web site enabler device or a if you don't have this on something won't work button. Whoever made whatever a cookie is called it a cookie is on my list because I think the youngster did it just to confuse me. The good news......I got the damn thing turned on!!!! Mark one up for the old guy. When I told Carole (my sister) I was doing a blog she asked why. I told her so people would know what I was thinking. She said finally maybe I will know what you are thinking. Who knows maybe she will, regardless my sister will continue to love me, (it is her job) and hopefully she knows I know.

My goal is to make this blog fun. I will be going off on the mortgage business and those who have done their best to ruin it but hopefully my thoughts will be more than that. I am mad at the government, I am mad at the oil companies, and the utilities and we will all get to go off on them. I will have some thoughts and some interesting facts and figures. Today my heart reminds me to count my blessings and thank the good lord for things like Karren who loves me in spite of me, for my kids who sitll want to come around, for my new granddaughter Lainey who is indeed a miracle of God, and for my new grandbaby who God willing I will meet in June. For those of us who are loved and blessed and still on this side of the dirt we should give thanks and praise on this Saturday in Nov. 07.

If you like the blog tell your friends, it is everyones forum. More to come.

Lonny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great u have exceppted the technolgy and embraced the new traditions of the world. I think it will be interesting to hear your thoughts. I wonder what has been going on in your head for years. Autumn

Anonymous said...

I also have wondered what is going on in Lonny's head but still afraid to ask.