Tuesday, February 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My aunt Myrna asked me this morning when I was going to get back to posting my blogs on a regular basis. I must admit I called to tell her happy birthday one day late. I made up a rather lame excuse but as luck would have it she forgave me. As I recall last year I asked her to go to lunch, she did and then I had forgotten my credit card. I can never remember doing that in my life. She paid the bill, (it was a great lunch as I recall). She forgave me for forgetting my card.

The story gets even worse, I told her I would pay it back and I don't remember ever doing that. I hope she forgot so I don't have to be forgiven once again. With all that going against me, today I called a day late to wish her happy birthday. Man I better get with it pretty fast. My luck may be running low. I am not sure how forgivable I am at this stage.

Anyway back to the blog, she encouraged me to keep going with it as she enjoys reading it. May be something to do with the fact that she really is quite supportive of the things I do now and have done in my life.

And for that, this one is for Myrna!!!

With love

More to come

Lonny

No comments: